This product direct ships from APR
The APR Cast Race DP Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory DP and chambered resonator with a larger, 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring a bell-mouth cast inlet, high-flow catalyst and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. It’s one of the best performance upgrade for the 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI following the APR ECU Upgrade and it’s all designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
- More power and less turbo lag
+40-47 HP & +36-45 FT-LBS over APR Stage I (B8 A4 2.0T).
- Full 76mm Race DP system
Say goodbye to the tiny, kinked, 60mm tubing and chambered resonator.
- Bell-mouth investment-cast Race DP inlet
Ultra smooth cast inlet for unmatched performance.
- GESI High-flow catalysts
Strong and reliable catalyst, which reduces emissions, smell and noise over catless setups without the performance hit.
- T304 stainless steel construction
Premium grade materials to resists corrosion and stands the test of time.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding
Clean, strong and attractive welds both inside and outside the pipes.
- OEM-style low-profile slip-on clamps
Easy to install with tons of clearance. Resists leaks and doesn’t deform the pipe.
- OEM-style internally-corrugated flex section
High flow without the failures common with braided setups.
- Investment cast secondary oxygen sensor bungs
A perfect fit that doesn’t protrude into the pipe.
- Compatible with the OEM catback exhaust
Bolt-on and go.
- In-house design, assembly and quality control
All critical aspects of the system are handled internally to ensure the highest quality fit and finish.
- All hardware and instructions included
All included for a headache free install.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived
Upgrade from APR Stage I to APR Stage II for free.
- Limited lifetime warranty
The best system with the best warranty.